- Windows SharePoint Services 2.0
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server 2003
With Windows SharePoint Services 2.0, you can create the following numbers of each column type for each list or library:
- 64 Single line of text and Choice (drop-down menu or radio buttons)
- 31 Multiple lines of text and Choice (check boxes (allow multiple sections))
- 32 Number and currency
- 32 Hyperlink
- 16 Date and time
- 16 Lookup
- 16 Yes/No
- 8 Calculated
- In the first three items in this list, the number is the total for all lists of those types. For example, you can have 16 Number columns and 16 Currency columns, but not 32 of each type.
- If the list is a survey, you can have up to 32 questions of the types "Multiple lines of text," "Choice (check boxes (allow multiple selections))," and "Rating Scale."
- You can have 32 Hyperlink columns if no "Single line of text" fields or "Choice (drop-down menu or radio buttons)" fields exist in the same list.
Source article :